HOW TO CLEAN: Firefly 2
The Firefly 2 is one of the easiest portable vaporizers to clean. No nooks, no crannies, no stressin’! There are a few separate areas to concentrate on when giving it a clean, but each is as easy as the next. To answer your inner monologue - yes, you do in fact need to clean your Firefly 2 vaporizer. A little lovin’ will maintain efficient vapor production, a clear airflow and the best possible vaping experience. Treat your Firefly 2 vaporizer to a good ‘ol cleaning and it’ll reward you with pure, tasty vapor.
Before giving the heating chamber a scrub-a-dub-dub, make sure it is at room temperature or cooler. Anything hotter can harm you or the Firefly 2 vaporizer during the cleaning process.
1. Using the pick from the cleaning kit, pick out the larger particles and wipe them away with an alcohol wipe
*Note: Do NOT pour the alcohol into the heating chamber because it will ruin your device (duh!). Allow the chamber to dry completely before vaping
Be gentle when wiping down the top lid to avoid damaging the gasket. The Firefly 2 vapor path is muy importanto because the vapor of your herb of choice will be traveling along this pathway.
1. Use alcohol wipes to clean surfaces of the vapor path on the chassis and lid
*Note: Do NOT wipe the silicon gasket itself
CONCENTRATE PAD REMOVAL
Even though we are all for removing and replacing concentrate pads, we do not recommend cleaning the concentrate pads. When you have removed the used concentrate pad, it is better to just dispose of it. Buh-bye!
1. Preheat FireFly 2 vaporizer for 10-15 seconds to loosen any extra residue
*Note: Pre-heating is important because material in the pad can become sticky, so the heat acts as a loosening force
2. Use the pick from the cleaning kit (or a toothpick) to pry up the edges of the pad and remove
FIREFLY 2 MOUTHPIECE
The Firefly 2 mouthpiece is BPA free and designed with a removable microparticulate filter. Easy to replace, the Firefly 2 mouthpiece comes with its own filter screen, helping to further purify vapor.
1. Hold vaporizer in one hand and push the Firefly 2 mouthpiece to one side with the other hand. Wiggle the Firefly 2 mouthpiece left and right until it has been removed
2. Remove residue with the cleaning pick that is included in the packaging
3. Replace the Firefly 2 mouthpiece one side at a time until you feel it *click* back in place