Vaporizer Gift Guide: 2014
Looking for a great gift for someone special in your life this season? See our top picks for 2014.
There are plenty of options to choose from this year, but rest assured you can't go wrong with any of these gifts!
1. Pax – Pocketable, smart, and sleek, the Pax vaporizer by Ploom is sure to bring some holiday cheer. With 3 preset temperature settings, great quality vapor, and 4 different colors to choose from, what more could you ask for?
2. Volcano – Any vaporizer enthusiast would squeal with joy to receive a Volcano this holiday season. The legendary desktop Volcano by Storz & Bickel is powerful, durable, and couldn't be simpler to use. You’re sure to be the recipient’s favorite person ever (of all time) with this gift!
3. Firefly – Give the gift of glow with the Firefly. Elegant, portable, and intuitive, the Firefly will definitely bring some warmth into your home. This classy vape uses convection-style heating paired with a borosilicate glass heating chamber, making your vaporizing experience a flawless one.
4. Magic-Flight Launch Box – Perfect gift for anyone on the go! Hand-crafted in California and simple to use, the Launch Box can be perfectly concealed in your hand making it the smallest portable vaporizer for aromatic blends!
5. Ascent – The newest vaporizer by DaVinci is a great portable unit for anyone who wants to vaporize aromatic blends and solid or liquid concentrates. This unit features a digital LED display, a glass mouthpiece, and offers up to 3 hours of battery life with continuous use.
6. Arizer Solo – An office favorite at VapeWorld, this unit is super easy to use, has 7 pre-set temperatures, and utilizes a glass vapor pathway. The Solo is a powerful, affordable, and reliable portable vape that we recommend for any vaporizer newbie or seasoned aficionado.
Shop today: 2014 Holiday Gift Guide
Check out our Knowledge Base for additional information on all of these vaporizers and more!