Firefly 2 Features
The revolutionary Firefly 2 is the fastest, easiest and most satisfying way to enjoy dry herb material. Firefly 2 heats instantly at the touch of a button, so it’s always ready when you are – there’s nothing faster! The Firefly 2 features the most advanced vaporization technology available. Buying a new vaporizer can be somewhat of a daunting task - figuring out what makes the vaporizer special or worth it while justifying the price, I get it. We’ve broken down the barrier between need, want, price and function with this Firefly 2 features guide. This is guide will explain each feature and how to utilize the shiiizzzz outta ‘em.
FIREFLY 2 APP
The Firefly 2’s app lets you control your Firefly 2 portable vaporizer. Pairing your phone to the Firefly 2 vaporizer is straightforward and easy: open up the Firefly 2 app, make sure the Firefly 2 is awake by touching one of the side activation buttons and BAM - you are connected! Once paired, the app will give you lots of helpful info and added functionality. It’s kinda like being on Oprah - you get added functionality, you get added functionality, everyone gets added functionality (if have no idea WTF I’m talking about, here’s a run down memory lane):
PAIR YOUR DEVICE
1. Firefly 2 vaporizer must be fully charged and the Firefly app must be open
2. Place your fingers on Firefly 2 touch sensors. When the LED begins to blink green, then release the sensors. Firefly 2 is now in listening mode
3. App will bring up pairing screen and you will be able to select device
4. Create custom name for device if desired
5. App will show green checkmark to indicate that you are now connected
6. Firefly 2 will blink three times to indicate it’s connected
Unlike the original Firefly vaporizer, which only had two power settings - ON + OFF...yawn - the Firefly 2 vaporizer lets you choose from 6 different temperature settings ranging from 340°F to 500°F, including a concentrates setting.
1. Choose from the 6 preset temperatures
2. Once the heating profile is set in the app, Firefly 2 vaporizer will remain in that temperature setting until another heating profile is selected *Note: The default setting is Medium High, at 400°F
- CONCENTRATES - 500°F *Note: Concentrates setting will cause combustion if used with loose-leaf material!
- HIGH - 420°F
- MEDIUM HIGH - 400°F
- MEDIUM - 380°
- MEDIUM LOW - 360°F
- LOW - 340°F
Give your vapor production a boost with the Power Tuning feature. Adjust the universal temperature output of your device, one percent at a time.
1. Open Power Tuning from the Settings menu
2. Move the slider to the right or left to adjust the percentage level, and click “apply”
3. The temperature will be increased or decreased according to the percentage of your chosen Power Tuning setting
4. This change is universal and affects all heating profiles
5. The percentage setting will be saved onto your Firefly 2 vaporizer until you change it again
6. The best way to find your “sweet spot” is to experiment and find what works best for you. There is no right or wrong setting!
*Note: We recommend leaving the Power Tuning set once you find your “sweet spot.” Unlike heating profiles, this is not something you’ll need to adjust regularly.
To check the firmware version on your device, click “Device Info” on the “Settings” page. If your current version is out of date, get loaded… I mean, er, start downloading...
1. Download the latest version of the Firefly 2 app
2. Connect your device
3. If a new version of firmware is available, a window will pop up saying “Firmware Update Available” - so go ahead and click “Update